Simple Homeschool wants to help parents in their homeschooling journey. Deciding to homeschool is not the answer to every educational problem, but it does allow families who pursue it to be intentional: to focus on each child’s strengths, to address weaknesses, and to nurture family relationships.
In their opinion, these families realize that the goal of education is not just about making a living. It’s about creating a life. One full of richness, depth, success, and so much hope for the future.
They work with a rich team of collaborators to bring different experiences to the table. One of the sections of the blog describes a typical day in the life of homeschoolers. Collaborators share their day to day activities and the resources they use to educate their children. We were happy to see that Cait and Kara enjoyed using Smartick as part of their daily homeschool routine! Here’s what they have to say about our program:
“We use a little of this and a little of that, and math is no exception. My children use a variety of resources, but their favorite math resource right now is Smartick. I often refer to it as math dessert because they just can’t get enough.” Cait writes in her post.
“My daughter is using Smartick, an online math program that we recently learned about. It’s just 15 minutes per day, and kids get to spend earned “ticks,” in a Virtual World, so she asks to do math every day. ” Kara shares with her readers.
“I often refer to Smartick as math dessert because they just can’t get enough”
Smartick makes a great supplemental program for homeschoolers. Many families also come to us looking for an alternative to Kumon, Russian Math, and other after-school programs.
Whether you send your kids to school or educate them at home, why not give Smartick a try? You can enjoy full access to Smartick by signing up to our free trial. Click here to learn more.
- “I Often Refer to Smartick as Math Dessert Because My Children Can’t Just Get Enough”
- Recent Smartick Review: My Little Poppies
- Homeschooling: “Can I Do Math? My Daughter Asks First Thing in the Morning”
- Homeschooling or Education Otherwise with Smartick
- Smartick Math: Amazing Online Program to Boost Your Homeschool
- Raising Math Scores: Smartick Method - 04/06/2018
- Give Your Child A World Class Math Education - 03/30/2018
- Kids with Special Needs and Smartick Method - 03/21/2018