Cait and Kara are two homeschooling moms doing this homeschooling thing right beside you. On their podcast, they talk about real life homeschooling, books, caffeine addiction and surviving and thriving through these wonderful years. They don’t have it all figured out, but one thing they know for sure is that homeschooling is a lot easier when you have a friend by your side.
In their February edition of the podcast “The Longest- Shortest Month: Surviving the February Slump,” Cait and Kara share, with enthusiasm, how Smartick has completely changed their math routine. “We are addicted,” Cait says, “my kids haven’t missed one session since we joined the program.” You can listen to all their comments about Smartick around minute 40.
Smartick is designed in 15-minute daily sessions and uses the latest artificial intelligence technology to offer your child a personalized math experience. Whether your child needs to fill gaps in his or her learning or move faster than at school, Smartick can help. Children progress at their own pace, building self-confidence and avoiding frustration.
Kara, co-host of the show, adds: “My daughter is having an absolute blast with math thanks to Smartick. ‘Can I do math?’ She asks first thing in the morning.” Gamification elements seem to play their part at keeping children engaged and they enjoy collecting stars that can later be used to decorate their bedroom in the Virtual World.
We would like to invite you to try Smartick and experience the program for yourselves. You can sign up for our free trial.
- “I Often Refer to Smartick as Math Dessert Because My Children Can’t Just Get Enough”
- Recent Smartick Review: My Little Poppies
- Smartick is “The Kind of Sidekick This Busy Mama Needs!”
- Simple Homeschool: A Day in Life with Smartick
- Give Your Child A World Class Math Education
- Raising Math Scores: Smartick Method - 04/06/2018
- Give Your Child A World Class Math Education - 03/30/2018
- Kids with Special Needs and Smartick Method - 03/21/2018