The Future Minds Podcast
Smartick is so proud to introduce the Future Minds podcast, hosted by Smartick’s Head of English Markets, Philip Von Ziegler.
The Future Minds podcast is a weekly podcast dedicated to exploring the world of EdTech, online learning, and the future of education. The show features a variety of guests from diverse backgrounds, ranging from education specialists, EdTech start-up founders, and academic thought leaders, to professional athletes, entrepreneurs, and celebrities – all with the purpose of better understanding how the fast-evolving education sector is impacting and shaping the minds of the future.
Why Smartick Decided to Start the Future Minds Podcast
We wanted to start the conversation about the future of education and online education, the comparison of digital/online vs. traditional education, homeschooling, and the importance of math.
We want to share opinions about the digital economy, the education system and how it can change for the better, problems that education solves, access to education, and the personalized education experience.
What is Smartick?
Smartick is an intelligent online program that teaches children mathematics and Coding from the comfort of their home or school, in as little as 15 minutes per day.
The program develops memory, focus, and critical-thinking skills through a series of complex logic and reasoning courses built into the program’s AI-enabled study plan. Smartick uses artificial intelligence to continuously adapt to each child’s individual level to curate a study plan uniquely designed for abilities.
To date, Smartick’s algorithm has generated over a billion unique exercises and currently has over 2 million exercises completed daily by thousands of students around the world.
Where to Find the Future Minds Podcast
The Future Minds podcast is available on the following podcast platforms:
- Smartick is “The Kind of Sidekick This Busy Mama Needs!”
- Singapore: Goals, Objectives, and Design of Its Curriculum
- “We’ve Found a Modern Day, Much-Improved Version of the Kumon Math Program Used with My Girls”
- Smartick Improves Student Performance with Smartick Coding
- Tailored Math Can Lift PISA and TIMSS Results
- #25 DJ Sabby – The Power of Consistency, Communication, and The Value of Traditional Education - 04/28/2021
- #24 Giles Gillett – The Power Of Data and Making a Positive Impact on South African Education - 04/17/2021
- #23 Vivienne Jones – Embracing Technology In Education, Learning From Students and Individualism - 04/07/2021